About The Event
THE PLACE TO FIND ADVANCED MOTORSPORT AND HIGH PERFORMANCE VEHICLE TECHNOLOGY
Professional MotorSport World Expo returns this November for two days, showcasing the latest and best technologies for motorsport and ultra-high-performance road car applications!
The show’s popularity in 2022 proved the continued importance of being able to meet fellow industry professionals in person and exchange ideas.
This is a great opportunity to find new suppliers and meet with existing ones. For us it is about networking and making a personal contact with suppliers
Being a car manufacturer, we need to meet new suppliers and this is the place to find them. It is the first time we have visited but will not be the last.
We are here to meet new suppliers and existing ones. It is a good opportunity for us to meet in person and reinforce relationships.
I’m here to meet my suppliers in person, get to know them, to have a positive impact on our relationships.
Motorsport is undergoing a technological shift, with sustainable powertrains seeing rapid adoption and across the board there is ever greater access to advanced technology at all levels of racing.
Motor racing never stands still, and Professional MotorSport World Expo is the place to find the latest solutions for your racing operation - whether you are a team, manufacturer, dealer or distributor - keeping you ahead of the development curve.
Check our exhibitor interviews from recent events
Check our gallery from recent events
Interested in speaking at the event?
PMW expo features a program of technology seminars and discussion panels that provide attendees with valuable insights into the latest developments shaping the industry.
If you or your organization specialize in any of the following areas, we invite you to submit a proposal for consideration:
- Developing low or zero-emission powertrains and fuels for high-performance applications in motorsport and automotive.
- Transferring technology from motorsport to niche and OEM vehicle manufacturing.
- Calibration and testing of high-performance EV powertrains including motor, inverter, battery system, cooling systems, transmission, and brake-by-wire systems.
- Promoting sustainability in motorsport, including materials development, manufacturing processes, logistics, and ESG auditing of events, series, and companies.
- The use of AI and machine learning in race strategy and performance simulation.
- The development and implementation of additive manufacturing technologies in motorsport and automotive, including harnessing generative design tools and deploying AM for small- or large-scale production.
We welcome proposals on other relevant topics not listed above. If you have a subject you would like to discuss, please do not hesitate to get in touch. The deadline for submission is Friday 23rd June 2023.
please click below to submit your proposal.
For further details, please contact:
Event venue location info