About The Event
The place to find advanced motorsport and high performance vehicle technology
Professional MotorSport World Expo returns next November for three days, showcasing the latest and best technologies for motorsport and ultra-high-performance road car applications! Following an enforced hiatus, the 2021 show’s popularity proved the continued importance of being able to meet fellow industry professionals in person and exchange ideas.
Motorsport is undergoing a technological shift, with sustainable powertrains seeing rapid adoption and across the board there is ever greater access to advanced technology at all levels of racing.
Motor racing never stands still, and Professional MotorSport World Expo is the place to find the latest solutions for your racing operation - whether you are a team, manufacturer, dealer or distributor - keeping you ahead of the development curve.
Professional MotorSport World Expo features exhibitor displays offering everything from vehicle components, race engineering tools, pitlane and paddock equipment, through to data logging and test systems, powertrain technology (including both IC engine and electric solutions) and even track support and logistics services.
- High-performance race car materials, body parts and forming systems
- 3D printing
- Race engine components and race engines
- Transmission parts and gearboxes
- Fuel cells and ultra-high-pressure fuel systems
- Exhaust systems and fabrication
- Safety cages and energy-absorbing materials
- Suspension components and systems
- Brakes, wheels and related parts
- Seats and harnesses
- Information displays and timing
- Electro management systems, ECUs and chassis management tech
- E-powertrains and e-powertrain management for race cars
- Refueling systems
- Fire extinguishers and safety equipment
- Garage equipment
- Race accessories including race wear
- And a lot more…
Check our gallery from recent events
Book a booth
If your inquiry relates to booking a booth at the exhibition and/or you would like to discuss your booking, please contact:
Interested in speaking at the event?
Welcome to the Press Center for Professional MotorSport World Expo 2022.
Formula 1 Silverstone technical gallery: Part 2
Further technical images from the 2022 British GP at Silverstone. Part one of the gallery can be found here
Formula 1 Silverstone GP Technical Gallery
The latest techincal images from the British GP
Media and PR enquiriesLawrence Butcher
registration / badge queriesClinton Cushion
exhibitor queriesExhibition operations manager
Event venue location info