About The Event
The place to find advanced motorsport and high performance vehicle technology
Professional MotorSport World Expo returns next November for three days, showcasing the latest and best technologies for motorsport and ultra-high-performance road car applications! Following an enforced hiatus, the 2021 show’s popularity proved the continued importance of being able to meet fellow industry professionals in person and exchange ideas.
Motorsport is undergoing a technological shift, with sustainable powertrains seeing rapid adoption and across the board there is ever greater access to advanced technology at all levels of racing.
Motor racing never stands still, and Professional MotorSport World Expo is the place to find the latest solutions for your racing operation - whether you are a team, manufacturer, dealer or distributor - keeping you ahead of the development curve.
Professional MotorSport World Expo features exhibitor displays offering everything from vehicle components, race engineering tools, pitlane and paddock equipment, through to data logging and test systems, powertrain technology (including both IC engine and electric solutions) and even track support and logistics services.
- High-performance race car materials, body parts and forming systems
- 3D printing
- Race engine components and race engines
- Transmission parts and gearboxes
- Fuel cells and ultra-high-pressure fuel systems
- Exhaust systems and fabrication
- Safety cages and energy-absorbing materials
- Suspension components and systems
- Brakes, wheels and related parts
- Seats and harnesses
- Information displays and timing
- Electro management systems, ECUs and chassis management tech
- E-powertrains and e-powertrain management for race cars
- Refueling systems
- Fire extinguishers and safety equipment
- Garage equipment
- Race accessories including race wear
- And a lot more…
Wednesday, November 9
10:00hrs – 17:00hrs
Thursday, November 10
10:00hrs – 17:00hrs
Friday, November 11
10:00hrs – 15:00hrs
Check our gallery from recent events
Book a booth
If your inquiry relates to booking a booth at the exhibition and/or you would like to discuss your booking, please contact:
Interested in speaking at the event?
Share your expertise: PMW Expo technology workshops and industry panels
This year, the expo will host a comprehensive program of technology seminars and discussion panels, providing attendees with unmatched insight into the cutting-edge developments shaping the industry.
If you or your organization are involved in any of the following areas and would like to present a topic or join a discussion panel, please click here to submit a proposal for consideration. The deadline for submitting is Friday September 16th.
- Development of low-emission powertrains or fuels for motorsport and high-performance applications
- Technology transfer from motorsport to niche and OEM vehicle manufacture
- High-performance electric and hybrid vehicle powertrain development, including motor, inverter, battery system, cooling systems, transmission and brake-by-wire systems
- Sustainable motorsport, including materials development, manufacturing processes, logistics and ESG auditing of events, series and companies
- AI and machine learning for engineering applications
- Driver-in-the-loop simulation for performance engineering
- Reverse engineering and additive manufacturing technologies
- Race strategy and performance simulation
please click below to submit your proposal.
For further details, please contact:
Welcome to the Press Center for Professional MotorSport World Expo 2022.
Ansible Motion acquired by AB Dynamics
Advanced simulator business Ansible Motion has been acquired by AB Dynamics for £31.2m (US$34.4m), consisting of a £19.2m (US$21.2m) initial consideration and a £12m (US$13.3m) payment subject to meeting performance criteria.
All-electric R5 Turbo 3E show car from Renault
Renault has announced it will unveil the company’s all-electric R5 Turbo 3E show car on September 25 at the Chantilly Arts & Elegance 2022 contest in France. Designed around the Renault 5 Turbo and Turbo 2, the R5 Turbo 3E has been developed as an all-electric, rear-wheel drive vehicle ...
Audi RS Q e-tron E2 completes endurance test program
Ahead of entering its first rally, the Audi RS Q e-tron E2 has undergone rigorous testing during September 2022 in the sandy dunes of Morocco. All six drivers and co-drivers – Mattias Ekström and Emil Bergkvist, Stéphane Peterhansel and Edouard Boulanger, and Carlos Sainz ...
registration / badge queriesClinton Cushion
exhibitor queriesExhibition operations manager
Event venue location info