Live news from the show
DAY 2: Hewland shares its transmission systems for electric motorsport applications
DAY 2: Staübli is showcasing its Formula E advanced connector range
DAY 2: Arrow Precision Engineering displays its crankshaft and connecting rod components for performance vehicles
Arrow Precision Engineering
DAY 2: Hyperco exhibits new stockcar spring technology
DAY 2: Lane Motorsport displays its latest high-performance electrical connectors
Live images from the show
About The Event
The place to find advanced motorsport and high performance vehicle technology
Professional MotorSport World Expo returns this November for three days, showcasing the latest and best technologies for motorsport and ultra-high-performance road car applications! Following an enforced hiatus, the 2021 show’s popularity proved the continued importance of being able to meet fellow industry professionals in person and exchange ideas.
Motorsport is undergoing a technological shift, with sustainable powertrains seeing rapid adoption and across the board there is ever greater access to advanced technology at all levels of racing.
Motor racing never stands still, and Professional MotorSport World Expo is the place to find the latest solutions for your racing operation - whether you are a team, manufacturer, dealer or distributor - keeping you ahead of the development curve.
Professional MotorSport World Expo features exhibitor displays offering everything from vehicle components, race engineering tools, pitlane and paddock equipment, through to data logging and test systems, powertrain technology (including both IC engine and electric solutions) and even track support and logistics services.
- High-performance race car materials, body parts and forming systems
- 3D printing
- Race engine components and race engines
- Transmission parts and gearboxes
- Fuel cells and ultra-high-pressure fuel systems
- Exhaust systems and fabrication
- Safety cages and energy-absorbing materials
- Suspension components and systems
- Brakes, wheels and related parts
- Seats and harnesses
- Information displays and timing
- Electro management systems, ECUs and chassis management tech
- E-powertrains and e-powertrain management for race cars
- Refueling systems
- Fire extinguishers and safety equipment
- Garage equipment
- Race accessories including race wear
- And a lot more…
Wednesday, November 9
10:00hrs – 17:00hrs
Thursday, November 10
10:00hrs – 17:00hrs
Friday, November 11
10:00hrs – 15:00hrs
Check our gallery from recent events
Book a booth
If your inquiry relates to booking a booth at the exhibition and/or you would like to discuss your booking, please contact:
Interested in speaking at the event?
Share your expertise: PMW Expo Seminars
This year, the expo will host a comprehensive program of technology seminars, providing attendees with unmatched insight into the cutting-edge developments shaping the industry.
If you or your organization are involved in any of the following areas and would like to present a topic or join a discussion panel, please click here to submit a proposal for consideration. The deadline for submitting is Friday September 16th.
- Development of low-emission powertrains or fuels for motorsport and high-performance applications
- Technology transfer from motorsport to niche and OEM vehicle manufacture
- High-performance electric and hybrid vehicle powertrain development, including motor, inverter, battery system, cooling systems, transmission and brake-by-wire systems
- Sustainable motorsport, including materials development, manufacturing processes, logistics and ESG auditing of events, series and companies
- AI and machine learning for engineering applications
- Driver-in-the-loop simulation for performance engineering
- Reverse engineering and additive manufacturing technologies
- Race strategy and performance simulation
please click below to submit your proposal.
For further details, please contact:
Welcome to the Press Center for Professional MotorSport World Expo 2022.
FIA extends contract for McLaren Applied to supply F1 standard ECU
The FIA has extended its contract with McLaren Applied for supply of its Standard Electronic Control Unit (SECU) in Formula 1 until 2030.
Powertrain focus: Czinger 21C – the 3D printed hypercar
A decade ago, the idea of 3D printing a car would have seemed like an outlandish idea. In 2023, it is very much a reality thanks to the efforts of Czinger, the California-based manufacturer of the 21C, a 1300hp+ hybrid hypercar that makes extensive use of ...
AVL develops hydrogen-fueled, 2.0-liter race engine
AVL Racetech, the motorsport department of AVL, has presented a hydrogen-fueled internal combustion engine prototype. Based on a 2-liter turbo engine, it is equipped with what the company calls intelligent water injection, which enables it to achieve high performance levels. The prototype is the first ...
registration / badge queriesClinton Cushion
exhibitor queriesExhibition operations manager
Event venue location info