Professional MotorSport World Expo features exhibitor displays offering everything from vehicle components, race engineering tools, pitlane and paddock equipment, through to data logging and test systems, powertrain technology (including both IC engine and electric solutions) and even track support and logistics services.
- High-performance race car materials, body parts and forming systems
- 3D printing
- Race engine components and race engines
- Transmission parts and gearboxes
- Fuel cells and ultra-high-pressure fuel systems
- Exhaust systems and fabrication
- Safety cages and energy-absorbing materials
- Suspension components and systems
- Brakes, wheels and related parts
- Seats and harnesses
- Information displays and timing
- Electro management systems, ECUs and chassis management tech
- E-powertrains and e-powertrain management for race cars
- Refueling systems
- Fire extinguishers and safety equipment
- Garage equipment
- Race accessories including race wear
- And a lot more…
Interested in speaking at the event?
PMW expo features a program of technology seminars and discussion panels that provide attendees with valuable insights into the latest developments shaping the industry.
If you or your organization specialize in any of the following areas, we invite you to submit a proposal for consideration:
- Developing low or zero-emission powertrains and fuels for high-performance applications in motorsport and automotive.
- Transferring technology from motorsport to niche and OEM vehicle manufacturing.
- Calibration and testing of high-performance EV powertrains including motor, inverter, battery system, cooling systems, transmission, and brake-by-wire systems.
- Promoting sustainability in motorsport, including materials development, manufacturing processes, logistics, and ESG auditing of events, series, and companies.
- The use of AI and machine learning in race strategy and performance simulation.
- The development and implementation of additive manufacturing technologies in motorsport and automotive, including harnessing generative design tools and deploying AM for small- or large-scale production.
We welcome proposals on other relevant topics not listed above. If you have a subject you would like to discuss, please do not hesitate to get in touch. The deadline for submission is Friday 23rd June 2023.
please click below to submit your proposal.
For further details, please contact:
Welcome to the Press Center for Professional MotorSport World Expo 2023.
THE LOGOS CAN BE USED TO POST THE EVENT DETAILS ON A COMPANY WEBSITE OR CALENDAR LISTING.
These event logos and banners have been provided for use by sponsors, speakers and conference delegates to share information on the event with friends and colleagues.
Key re-joins Sauber as technical director
The Alfa Romeo F1 team has announced James Key as its new technical director. Key, who has more than 25 years of experience in Formula 1, will join the Hinwil squad at the start of September, taking over the position from Jan Monchaux.
Le Mans 100: Hypercar technical preview
The centenary running of the Le Mans 24hrs will see a bumper grid competing for overall honours in the hotly contested Hypercar category. 16 prototypes will start the race with manufacturer entries from Toyota, Porsche, Ferrari, Cadillac and Peugeot, alongside privateers Scuderia Cameron Glickenhaus and Vanwall. ...
Rallye Monte-Carlo returns to Gap
The season opener of the 2024 FIA World Rally Championship will be held in Gap in Southeast France following an announcement on Tuesday, June 6, 2023 by the Automobile Club de Monaco.