Professional MotorSport World Expo features exhibitor displays offering everything from vehicle components, race engineering tools, pitlane and paddock equipment, through to data logging and test systems, powertrain technology (including both IC engine and electric solutions) and even track support and logistics services.
- High-performance race car materials, body parts and forming systems
- 3D printing
- Race engine components and race engines
- Transmission parts and gearboxes
- Fuel cells and ultra-high-pressure fuel systems
- Exhaust systems and fabrication
- Safety cages and energy-absorbing materials
- Suspension components and systems
- Brakes, wheels and related parts
- Seats and harnesses
- Information displays and timing
- Electro management systems, ECUs and chassis management tech
- E-powertrains and e-powertrain management for race cars
- Refueling systems
- Fire extinguishers and safety equipment
- Garage equipment
- Race accessories including race wear
- And a lot more…
Welcome to the Press Center for Professional MotorSport World Expo 2023.
First Aston Martin to enter Pikes Peak International Hill Climb with Venture Engineering
As a partner team of Aston Martin Racing, Venture Engineering will enter the first ever Aston Martin race car into the Pikes Peak International Hill Climb in Colorado.
FIA confirms six power unit manufacturers for 2026
The FIA has confirmed that six manufacturers have registered as power unit suppliers for the 2026-2030 F1 seasons. There is a notable absence of Porsche on the list, though the FIA has added a caveat that other brands will be permitted late entries if their ...
Dieter Gass to head up Jota Sport LMH campaign
Former Audi Motorsport head Dieter Gass is to become team principal of Jota Sport’s Le Mans Hypercar team, which is running a Porsche 963 in the WEC.