Professional MotorSport World Expo features exhibitor displays offering everything from vehicle components, race engineering tools, pitlane and paddock equipment, through to data logging and test systems, powertrain technology (including both IC engine and electric solutions) and even track support and logistics services.
- High-performance race car materials, body parts and forming systems
- 3D printing
- Race engine components and race engines
- Transmission parts and gearboxes
- Fuel cells and ultra-high-pressure fuel systems
- Exhaust systems and fabrication
- Safety cages and energy-absorbing materials
- Suspension components and systems
- Brakes, wheels and related parts
- Seats and harnesses
- Information displays and timing
- Electro management systems, ECUs and chassis management tech
- E-powertrains and e-powertrain management for race cars
- Refueling systems
- Fire extinguishers and safety equipment
- Garage equipment
- Race accessories including race wear
- And a lot more…
Welcome to the Press Center for Professional MotorSport World Expo 2024.
FIA establishes rallying working group
Rallying has had a rocky path over the last few years. Despite hybrid regulations for the top Rally1 class in the WRC, designed to attract new manufacturers to the sport, there are still only works entries from Toyota and Hyundai, with M-Sport flying the flag ...
Audi details 2024 Audi RS Q e-tron
Audi is enhancing the RS Q e-tron for its upcoming participation in the Dakar Rally, introducing innovations across various aspects of the rally prototype.
Fencing solution passes rigorous tests to achieve FIA homologation
The FIA has certified a new mobile debris fence developed by Swiss company Geobrugg, specifically designed for use in American motor racing championships like Indycar and NASCAR.