Professional MotorSport World Expo features exhibitor displays offering everything from vehicle components, race engineering tools, pitlane and paddock equipment, through to data logging and test systems, powertrain technology (including both IC engine and electric solutions) and even track support and logistics services.
- High-performance race car materials, body parts and forming systems
- 3D printing
- Race engine components and race engines
- Transmission parts and gearboxes
- Fuel cells and ultra-high-pressure fuel systems
- Exhaust systems and fabrication
- Safety cages and energy-absorbing materials
- Suspension components and systems
- Brakes, wheels and related parts
- Seats and harnesses
- Information displays and timing
- Electro management systems, ECUs and chassis management tech
- E-powertrains and e-powertrain management for race cars
- Refueling systems
- Fire extinguishers and safety equipment
- Garage equipment
- Race accessories including race wear
- And a lot more…
Interested in speaking at the event?
PMW expo features a program of technology seminars and discussion panels that provide attendees with valuable insights into the latest developments shaping the industry.
If you or your organization specialize in any of the following areas, we invite you to submit a proposal for consideration:
- Developing low or zero-emission powertrains and fuels for high-performance applications in motorsport and automotive.
- Transferring technology from motorsport to niche and OEM vehicle manufacturing.
- Calibration and testing of high-performance EV powertrains including motor, inverter, battery system, cooling systems, transmission, and brake-by-wire systems.
- Promoting sustainability in motorsport, including materials development, manufacturing processes, logistics, and ESG auditing of events, series, and companies.
- The use of AI and machine learning in race strategy and performance simulation.
- The development and implementation of additive manufacturing technologies in motorsport and automotive, including harnessing generative design tools and deploying AM for small- or large-scale production.
We welcome proposals on other relevant topics not listed above. If you have a subject you would like to discuss, please do not hesitate to get in touch. The deadline for submission is Friday 23rd June 2023.
please click below to submit your proposal.
For further details, please contact:
Welcome to the Press Center for Professional MotorSport World Expo 2023.
Honda creates new global motorsports organization
Honda Racing Corporation (HRC) in Sakura, Japan, and Honda Performance Development (HPD) in Santa Clarita, California, have announced that HPD will now formally be called Honda Racing Corporation USA (HRC US) with the two companies “collaborating as one global HRC entity”. Starting with the 2024 ...
Titan launches advanced steer-by-wire system for niche manufacturers
Titan has unveiled an advanced electric steering system for niche low-volume vehicle manufacturers that is suitable for everything from commercial vehicles to hypercars.